Every year Edinburgh Young Carers needs to raise over £300,000 to support its work with young carers. We rely on grants, donations and public support to fund our services and new developments.
If you would like to support our work there are a number of ways you can do this – organising fundraising events, saving loose change in a money box, making a regular donation by standing order or through Payroll Giving, or a one-off donation or bequest. If you would like to make a donation, or find out more, please contact us by telephoning 0131 475 2322 or emailing email@example.com.
If you prefer, click on the Virgin Money Giving button and donate online using your credit/debit card and please email us to let us know if you would like an acknowledgement. Gift Aid can be automatically added to your online donation if you wish. Any donation, large or small, will help.
- £20 will pay for a young carer to get an evening’s break in an activity group with other young carers
- £30 will pay for a young carer to receive a one hour individual support session
- £50 will pay for a young carer to get a residential break for one night
- £200 will pay for transport for an isolated young carer to attend a support group
- £500 will pay for a day trip for 15 young carers
- £1,000 will provide a young carer with a support group for a year
- £6,000 will pay for a week long residential break in the Scottish Highlands for 12 young carers
- £10,000 will pay for a one year arts project for 10 young carers
- £20,000 will pay for the development for one year of a young carers’ forum to promote young carers’ rights, enable young carers to speak out and raise awareness of their needs
- £30,000 will pay for a one year project to support 25 young carers affected by parental drug and alcohol use at home